Jumat, 04 November 2011

I mean real Ronaldo! Not that one!

It's really annoying for me, how everytime I typed 'Ronaldo' in google searching, there will be lots of Cristiano Ronaldo pictures and articles. Until 2004 or something, it used to be very easy to find the real Ronaldo, the one I want.

For CR7 fans, please don't be mad. It's not that I hate CR7. The only thing I hate about him actually the fact that nowadays, if I want to get anything about my Ronaldo, I have to type at least 'Ronaldo Luiz'.

But now I finally got the trick! Yeaaayyy...!!

So, yesterday, I just noticed that one of my blog post had a comment from a Brazilian woman. She said that she likes the fact that I love Brazil. Then I started asking, how did she know that? So, I checked on all my blogs, and found her other comment in this blog. Then I realize how I never touch this blog, ever again, since my first and only post (was my only). So I decided to start writing post for this blog again.

While doing it, I got the idea of putting some pictures to make this blog more attractive. So, I started to find some Ronaldo's pictures. Some of the pictures I need are already in my documents. But I need more pictures those related to what I wrote in my post. So, I started typing 'Ronaldo 1998' in Google. At first I didn't realize anything.

But then I noticed that... if I typed 'Ronaldo' followed by the year before 2003, the only Ronaldo I would find is my Ronaldo. There are no gayish Ronaldo in the result.

So... yeaaayyy!! Thank u thank u thank u

Oh BTW, I wanna share some links here. They're not update at all but I love what they say about him.

http://goal.blogs.nytimes.com/2008/02/14/soccers-most-lamentable-right-knee/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4oCdSNoDh8M

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQLgpPqGac0

Enjoy! :-)

1 komentar:

  1. Ronaldo luiz nazario is one n only Ronaldo !! Say no to others. Except Ronaldo do assis moreira a.k.a Ronaldinho..

    BalasHapus